What does your ''Best price guarantee'' offer mean?
The mission of Foto.com is to offer exceptional photo printing and finishing quality at the lowest possible prices. Because of this, Foto.com has decided to supplement its 'money back guarantee' (quality guarantee) with an additional price guarantee.
Should you find better prices elsewhere, please contact us and we will match them. All quoted prices must be like-for-like with VAT, postage (first class mail), administrative and packaging costs included.
To make a claim on this particular guarantee, we need to make it completely clear for our consumers so we request that:
1. Quoted prices must be widely accessible to all (no targeted offers, special reductions, coupon codes, etc.)
2. The quality of the paper used for printing is of comparable quality i.e. Fuji or Kodak.
The no quibble ''money back guarantee'' from FOTO.com :
Our objective is to consistently produce exceptional quality photo printing and finishing. So, if the quality of our products does not meet your expectations, we will reimburse you immediately. If you are not satisfied, you simply contact our customer support team within 2 weeks of receiving your order.
The Money Back Guarantee is unlimited and regardless of the reason, covers a refund of the full amount of your initial order, including shipping costs.
The Money Back Guarantee is not applicable :
a. in the event of orders that have not been delivered because of a client’s own neglect (e.g. delivery address is incorrect, address is unknown to the postal services or the order is not picked up from the Post Office, etc.).
b. orders that fall into the 'special handling' category associated with large orders. For these particular orders, claims are handled on a case by case basis. We are however committed to correct, at our expense, any quality problems that may arise despite our thorough quality check.
A simple and fast service :
Your photos will be sent back to you in either a rigid plastic packaging or an extra thick carton box (depending on the size of your order). The pictures will be held in place by plastic tape, together with additional foam packing. This packaging is far more resistant than the flexible packaging commonly used in the Photo Business. In addition, you have complete peace of mind as you are insured by our "money back guarantee".
When contacting customer support, please send a picture illustrating any claim, as an attachment to your email.
All available payment methods :
Secure Payment :
Foto.com is a secure site for 2 reasons:
1. We do not store the card numbers used to make payments in our database. These numbers and the other data are directly transmitted to the banks we work with and we never have access to this information.
2. When this data is transmitted to the bank, it is encrypted and illegible, except of course to the bank which receives it.
When you place an order with Foto.com for products or services for which there is a transaction fee, the valid credit or debit card that you used will be charged. As with most e-commerce transactions, like buying airline or theatre tickets for example, we always accept your payment at the time of the order.
At Fotocom, quality is our priority.
The steps we take during our stringent quality controls are adapted to each item type in order to guarantee customer satisfaction.
The management and staff''s on-going commitment to quality is made possible by :
- the company's dynamic Quality culture,
- regular Quality check-ups of the tools as well as all processes and services,
- systematic and planned inspection by our Quality Control Team and our production staff,
- regular improvements on the quality of our services.